Friday, September 10, 2010

Fabulous Friday comes to a close

As this day starts to wind down for me, I thought I would share something a close friend sent to me before passing away.  I tucked this card into my memory box, along with pictures and letters we shared through a wonderful 26 year friendship .  I never grasp the true meaning until recently ... When I began to laugh with children again, and actually get out and live life.  As I thought of her today, I knew she would smile. 

All that said;

... Many of you probably already read it at some point ... but for those who didn't ; 


There comes a time in life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama and the people who create it and, start to surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good. After all, life is to short to be anything but happy.

So, my fellow cohort... Grandparents raising grandchildren... Lets get over the drama and LIVE, Laugh and ... Forget

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jim. It's nice to know I have you in my corner as I ride this roller coaster of life

    ReplyDelete